Service Use Agreement of TrustThisProduct® for its Purchasers' Section (trustthisproduct.com)
This represents the Agreement between the PVCode LLC Company, a company incorporated under the laws of the Russian Federation (OGRN (Primary State Registration Number) 1083327002494), and users of TrustThisProduct® service in its Purchasers' Section at trustthisproduct.com.
TrustThisProduct® Service is used for information exchange between manufacturers and distributors of different kinds of goods (products) and buyers of these goods. The manufacturers and distributors post product-related information and the consumers receive said information and are able to exchange messages with the manufacturers.
The main terms used herein are as follows:
“Customer”. A visitor of ThrustThisProduct.com website who receives product-related information.
“Supplier”. A manufacturer or a distributor of a certain product who posts product-related information of the Service.
“Agreement”. A document which governs the relations between the Customer and the Supplier which are duly registered on the Service.
“Service”. All services provided by TrustThisProduct.com. or any part thereof (one of the services) of the said Service.
Suppliers post information on the Service regarding their products/services on a commercial basis. They are considered authorized users of the services provided by the Service.
Customer’s Use of the Service
The Customer can use the Service to the following extent:
- to look through the information submitted by the Suppliers to the Service;
- to exchange information with the companies which post the information of their goods on the Service;
- to post the Service-related information in social networks, Twitter microblogs, etc.;
- to post the Service-related information on open Internet sites or in any other resources accessible for other Consumers.
The Customer’s acceptance to use one of the above-mentioned possibilities represents that:
- the Customer has read and understood the terms and conditions of the said Agreement before using the services provided by the Service;
- the Customer accepts all the terms and conditions of this Agreement without any restrictions;
- the Customer agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement to the full extent without any reservations or comments;
- Should the Customer disagree with the terms and conditions of the Agreement (or with any of its conditions), it shall not use the services provided by the Service.
The use of the Service (or any part of it) is governed by this Agreement. All modifications related to the Service operation are given in the attachments to this Agreement and are binding and effective immediately on posting of the revised Agreement on this website. If the Customer disagrees to the revised Agreement it shall immediately stop using the services provided by the Service.
The Customer shall not do the following actions when using the services provided by the Service:
- to post and spread any knowingly false, defamatory, misleading information, which might impair the Service or other Customers. The Customer is prohibited to distribute information aimed at stirring up religious, ethnic, cultural and interracial discord and hatred as well as any other information which is harmful to other Customers of the Service;
- to perform actions aimed at infringing protection of personal data;
- to disrupt the operation of the Service or any part of it, to interfere with the work of the Service representatives;
- to use software, IT technologies or any other technical resources of the Service for personal advantage;
- to injure reputation of other Customers, manufactures, representatives of the Service, to cause financial losses and damages to all users of the Service. If this does happen, the Customer will be solely responsible for any such damages and losses in accordance with laws in force;
- to act in the way that violates statutes of the law including international law.
The Customer agrees to comply with respectful form of communications and not insult the representatives of the Service, Suppliers as well as other users in any form.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement the Customer gives consent for electronic processing of the submitted data. The Customer is obliged to provide correct information regarding sex and age during the use of the Service. The subject information is required to verify that the Customer’s data are in strict conformity with requirements related to the use of certain products because this product information may be unsuitable for some categories of Customers in accordance with the applicable law. The Service will also transmit these data to manufacturers for marketing and statistical purposes. All the data will be presented in general form without personally identifiable information about each Customer who uses the Service.
For marketing research is collected and transmitted information about the place of the scan labels on product (or about click), defined either by geographic location (if the Customer allows this action while going to the web page), or by IP address. All the data will be presented in general form without personally identifiable information. In case the Customer from the page with the description of the product post comments (review) to the Supplier of the product and thus indicates his name and email address, this Supplier will receive this personally identifiable information, as well as information about location, age, gender, and other proprietary information, which browser of the Customer will transfer independently. In this Service does not store information about the name and the Customer's email address.
The Customer is obliged to respect and comply with copyright laws related to registered trademarks, logos, brands etc., which can be encountered on the Service.
The access to the Service or some of its services may be temporally restricted due to maintenance works on the Service.
In the event of malfunction or operational difficulties caused by force majeure with the Service and the companies, cooperating with it or third parties, which provide software and other support for the Service, the provision of services may be suspended without prior notice to users.
The representatives of the Service have the right to send informative messages.
The Service offers its services on an “as is” basis. The Service does not guarantee that its services correspond to the expectations and aims of the Customer. The Customer is solely responsible for the incompliance of services provided by the Service with the Customer’s requirements.
The Service is not liable for any expenses and losses suffered by the Customer which resulted from the use of information obtained from the Service.
The Customers are solely liable for the accuracy of the information posted by the Suppliers on the Service. The Service does not exercise 100% control over the content, accuracy, or completeness of information presented by the Suppliers.
By using the Service you keep, send and receive different types of information. Thus, the Customer allows the Service administration to use this information at its own discretion in the following way: to place, to keep, to reproduce, to convert to the required format, to exchange, to publish in different sources, to transfer to other Customers or companies.
If the Customer represents a company, a group of companies or third parties, it means that these companies agree and accept all terms and conditions of this Agreement. In this case the Customer is fully liable for any breach of this Agreement and possible damages that might be inflicted on other Customers or third parties.
The Service administration has the right to delete any Customer’s information without any prior notice to the Customer should this information interfere with the operation of the Service or do damage to other Customers.
If the Service is made liable or awarded punishment due to the Customer’s violation of rights and/or interests of third parties, as well as some bans or restrictions are inflicted on the Service by international law, the Customer is obliged to compensate fully all the expenses incurred by the Service.
In no event shall our maximum liability exceed 10 (ten) US dollars provided that the Service administration is found guilty.
This Agreement is a binding contract between the Customer and the Service regarding the use of the Service. The Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Virgin Islands. The subject Agreement is an agreement of unlimited duration. The Service representatives have the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement without any additional notification to the Customer.
This Agreement may be modified or terminated on a unilateral basis without prior notice to the Customer and without paying any amount of compensation.
If for any reasons one or several provisions of this Agreement are declared invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof.
This Agreement is made in English and in some cases it may be translated in another language and submitted to the Customer for information. If there is any conflict between the English version and other language version of this Agreement, the English version shall prevail.
Any suggestions or questions about this Agreement should be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of publication: September 16, 2015